Amy Richie: 20 Random facts
1. I turn thirty one on Monday (the tenth) and I am not sure how I feel about that
2. I have three kids. Gavin is 10 Arabelle is 7 and Elijah is 4
3. I have been raising these kids alone for the past four years..and I enjoy it.
4. I live in a small town in Ohio. My mom says it is in a “gulley” so we don’t get the really bad weather that some of our neighbors get.
5. I grew up with 2 sisters and one brother. Jenny, Molly and Michael. Later my mom had two more girls…Haley and Renae. Renae is 6 months older than my daughter and Haley died at birth.
6. I am still married, but my husband has been living with his new..um..girlfriend for the past four years. Divorce is expensive.
7. I have not always been a christian, and I still don’t do it as well as I would . like.
8. I like movies. When I find a movie I like, I watch it until I can quote it…word for word. Right now it is Alice in Wonderland with Johny Depp. “Lost my muchness have I?”
9. I fell in love with Johny Depp when I was 12. Me and my best friend watched Cry Baby 11 times in one day. I bet my dad regrets renting it.
10. We currently have a few too many animals. 3 dogs, 3 rats, 1 cat, and a tankful of fish.
11. I lived in India for one year. I was more homesick than I would have thought, and now I love bollywood movies. Sharukh Khan…yeah.
12. For two years I was abused by my husband but I choose not to dwell on it. The hardest thing I have had to go through..so far…is when my daughter’s leg was broke. (by my husband?)
13. All three of my kids have a different dad. Did I already mention I wasn’t always a christian?
14. I work in a small nursing home in my small town.
15. I think my dog…O’Dessa…is pregnant. I am angry at her for being a whore, but how can I judge.
16. My mom and dad divorced after 22 years of an unhappy marriage. She remarried a drunk and lives seperate from him, but he did give her Renae.
17. I don’t have much of a social life because of a serious lack of funds and the whole three kids thing.
18. I would love to go on the show The Amazing Race just so I could travel.
19. I think it is hilarious when my aunt takes her teeth out and chases my 10 year old son around…because he is really afraid and screams like a girl.
20. Lately I have become obsessed with House…he is such a cute grumpy old man.